[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  SMAUG
. -> [Folder]  SMAUG coding
. . -> [Subject]  Removing Classes

Removing Classes

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Genlath   Brazil  (10 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Mon 28 Jul 2014 06:40 PM (UTC)
I would like to create a mud-based smaug too, but that there would be no character class. Are you doing this? In tbamud I saw giving, but found nothing related here.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Mon 28 Jul 2014 08:20 PM (UTC)
Have you tried posting these questions on the SmaugFUSS forum? They will be more familiar with the current version then we are here.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #2 on Tue 29 Jul 2014 12:07 PM (UTC)
There must be some problem on their website at the time of sign-up, no email arrives confirmation. So I came here looking for.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #3 on Tue 29 Jul 2014 07:38 PM (UTC)

I would like to create a mud-based smaug too, but that there would be no character class. Are you doing this?

All I have personally done really is to release the SMAUG server as a Windows server years ago, and nowadays you can do that with Cygwin.

Try using the search feature on SmaugMuds site. For example:

http://www.smaugmuds.org/index.php?a=topic&t=4316&p=20047

The suggestion there is to remove the question "which class do you want?" from when you make a new character. You also may have to remove other references to classes (eg. displaying character info).

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #4 on Mon 22 Sep 2014 12:09 PM (UTC)
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

12,128 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]