[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Gammon Forum

User profile for Curtis_D

Name: Curtis_D
On since: Thu 23 Feb 2012
Biography: I hope to one day build my own MUCK, but I would like for it to be utilized through MUSHClient. To do this I am trying to learn the ins-and-outs of MUSHClient scripting so that I can eventually build some preferred plugins for the users. My current goals that I am trying to accomplish in the MUCK I'm in these days are as follows: Goal 1- Make an "OOC chat" window that get all output that begins with "<OOC>" redirected into it. Also include a command section that auto submits texts with the command "ooc" Goal 2 - *COMPLETED* Make another window where all text beginning with "<public>", "<debate>", and "<page>" get redirected into it. Goal 3 -When a battle starts a section on the display shows the battle data which the MUCK display in between every action. Refresh each time it displays. Goal 4 - For the battle section, it displays attacks and options as well. I would like to make each of these clickable so that it executes the word when you click it.

Recent posts

View list of registered users

Back to Gammon Forum

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at FutureQuest]