[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  SMAUG
. -> [Folder]  SMAUG coding
. . -> [Subject]  Adding Subclasses

Adding Subclasses

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Bob The Hydra   (19 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Tue 16 Jul 2002 04:54 AM (UTC)
Second, what I want to do is narrow it down to four classes. Strip them of most of the stats and instead have the player choose a subclass based on their class. Now I'm used to messing with rom source and all the class/race stuff are external and the code is confusing for me. Where do I start? What all needs editing? All that stuff.
Thank you in advance for any help.

P.S. I'm baaack.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Bob The Hydra   (19 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Wed 17 Jul 2002 09:56 PM (UTC)
After not getting any responces what so ever I switched back to rom, which I think is better anyway, and did it myself. I now have exactly what I wanted without having to find uot what I had to change in smaug. Maybe I'll release snippet when it's finished.
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

8,075 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]