- There are 21 separate configuration pages for configuring each world (see
- Colour configuration has been greatly enhanced by the use of "colour
swatches" which show at a glance your entire colour scheme, thus allowing
choosing of appropriate colour combinations.
- There is an option to use the default ANSI colours.
- All of the pages with lists on them (eg. triggers list) have a "find"
option, to aid finding a particular trigger, alias (and so on). This is
particularly useful for users who have extensive trigger or alias lists.
- An "info" page shows details about this world, including the
amount of memory used by your output buffer.
Comments to Gammon Software support
Page updated on Tuesday, 6 December 2005