MUSHclient activity window
- The activity window shows recent activity in open worlds.
- It can be resized and repositioned. The program remembers the position of the
activity window and restores it to that position next time.
- It can be opened automatically at program startup.
- It shows: World name, count of recently received lines, total lines received,
world status (open, closed, connecting), time world connected, and duration
- Worlds always appear on the activity window list, so that the same world is
always the same number (and thus you can always use Ctrl+1 to switch to world
1, Ctrl+2 to switch to world 2, and so on).
Comments to Gammon Software support
Page updated on Tuesday, 6 December 2005