- Each world can log its output and (optionally) commands input
- Logging can be filtered to remove pages, whispers etc.
- The exact strings that define recognising a page, whisper etc. can be customised
by the user to adjust them for different MUSHes
- Logging can be turned on "restrospectively" so that you can decide
to start logging after seeing an interesting message, and have that
message included in the log file (see example below)
- You can specify a "log files directory". This allows you to log all
game sessions to a different directory than the default directory, without
having to navigate your way through lots of folders each time.
- You can optionally append to an existing log file.
- You can optionally write a "log file preamble" which consists of
the world name, date and time, to the start of each log session.
- You can put your own identifying data at the start of a log file, eg. a copyright
Comments to Gammon Software support
Page updated on Tuesday, 6 December 2005