Released on 26 Jun 2016
1. Improved message in assertion in Text_To_Speech plugin, if SAPI cannot be loaded. Thanks Fiendish!
2. Added more SAPI commands into Text_To_Speech plugin. Namely: faster, slower, rate, voice, test, punctuation filtering, voice listing, buffer clearing, spoken help, debug printing. Coded by Fiendish.
[master 6628f02b8f, 1465850a8]
3. Fixed bug in Timer management. Thanks Fiendish!
4. Fixed bug in Trigger management. Thanks Fiendish!
[master 2187946, 311bc27]
5. Fixed bug where Timer dialogs did not appear in fixed width font when wanted.
6. Fixed bug where unlabelled timers might fire out of the sequence they were submitted in.
[master d5ff964, a76b22d]
7. Don't batch up notes inside plugin calls, if the current line length is zero.
8. Fixed bug where if you hid the scroll bar with the SetScroll script function, the scroll bar would be briefly redrawn each time a new line was displayed in the output buffer.
9. Upgraded LPEG library from version 0.12.2 to version 1.0.0.
10. Added new script function utils.menufontsize (n)
For the benefit of players with large monitors, you can set the font size for MUSHclient menus, for example:
The function returns what the font size was previously. Note that this will probably affect all applications, not just MUSHclient. You may want to remember the old font size, and restore the menu font size when MUSHclient loses the focus.
11. Improved the speed of adding a hotspot with WindowAddHotspot. The test for whether the mouse is over the newly-added hotspot has been optimized somewhat. This is intended to speed up adding many hotspots at once.
12. Updated PCRE library from version 8.37 to 8.39. For more details see:
13. Updated PNG library from version 1.6.18 to 1.6.23.
For more details see:
14. Updated SQLite3 library from version 188.8.131.52 to 3.13.0.
For more details see:
15. For ease of compiling by other users of MUSHclient, the PNG library is now included in the source distribution.
16. For ease of compiling by other users of MUSHclient, the PCRE library is now included in the source distribution.
17. For ease of compiling by other users of MUSHclient, the zLib library is now included in the source distribution.
18. For ease of compiling by other users of MUSHclient, the SQLite3 library is now included in the source distribution.
19. Updated Lua JSON library to be compatible with newer version of LPEG.
[master b10833a, fc1dc73c]
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )