Released on 08 Nov 2010
1. Added GetInfo (299) ANSI code-page number, and GetInfo (300) - OEM code-page number.
2. Added Lua script function: utils.reload_global_prefs
This lets you force the reload of the global preferences from the disk database. For example, after using the sqlite3 functions to modify one of them.
3. Debug 'summary' now shows the language used by plugins. This is intended to track down crashes that might be caused by script languages such as Python.
4. When doing a "find" in the world configuration dialog for triggers, timers and aliases, the script function name (script to be called) is included in the search criteria. This is useful if you are trying to find which trigger calls a particular function (perhaps because of an error message that the function does not exist).
5. Fixed bug where doing (Set)SpeedWalkDelay during world close would cause a crash.
6. Updated lpeg (Lua Parsing Expression Grammar) from version 0.9 to 0.10. This includes an updated re.lua file.
HISTORY for LPeg 0.10
* Changes from version 0.9 to 0.10
+ backtrack stack has configurable size
+ better error messages
+ Notation for non-terminals in 're' back to A instead o <A>
+ experimental look-behind pattern
+ support for external extensions
+ works with Lua 5.2
+ consumes less C stack
- "and" predicates do not keep captures
[master f37fd84, 4ec9cb2]
7. Updated installer to make it look more modern.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )