Released on 15 Mar 2003
1. Fixed bug where if an alias set a variable, the alias line would not be echoed to the output window. Ditto for aliases that only called a script.
2. Fixed bug where if omitted a line from output, and did a world.colourtell (or world.tell) the colourtell would be on the same line as the next line from the MUD.
3. Fixed a bug where under some circumstances world.colourtell would "bleed backwards" the colour.
4. Changed the behaviour so that if you do this:
- get a line from the MUD and omit it
The two colourtells will now appear on the same line.
Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )