Released on 27 Dec 1995
1. Telnet codes are now recognised (they are ignored, but at least they don't clutter up the screen with weird characters!)
2. You can now optionally echo your own commands (input) in the output buffer. This is particularly useful if you are using macros, triggers, speed walking, command stacking, or aliases.
3. You can choose a colour palette for echoing your commands in (relevant to  above).
4. You can now colour chat messages (messages starting in '[' or '<') to make them stand out.
5. You can now send an entire file to the MUD - this would be useful for sending objects that you have entered via an editor, or decompiled previously.
Gammon Software support
Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )