- There is a "find" capability for many aspects of the program, to simplify managing
lengthy game sessions.
- You can find lines in the output window
- You can find input in the command history window
- You can find aliases, triggers, timers, and more.
- You can use regular expressions for advanced searching
- You can also use "recall" to recall paragraphs matching a word or regular expression into a separate window
- The "recall" can be refreshed when desired
- You can recall the entire buffer or a specified number of previous lines
- Recalled text can be output from the MUD, your commands, or script notes
Comments to Gammon Software support
Page updated on Tuesday, 6 December 2005