[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  Plugins
. . -> [Subject]  Aardwolf Container Sort and Level-get/put

Aardwolf Container Sort and Level-get/put

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Madcatz   (10 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Tue 17 Nov 2009 02:22 PM (UTC)
I've written a plugin that'll allow you to sort the contents of a container, by level. It'll also allow you to, for example, get all items from level 121 to level 181 from a bag, or put all items that you're carrying from level 41 to 61 into a bag. 6,000 character limit here, it seems, so for now, it can be found here:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AQcSJ7QDH5gyZGMzdDRkanZfMGduajRoczNr&hl=en

You'll need to save this file, and then rename to to a .xml file.

Note: It looks like google docs is fubaring the symbols when downloading. You might have to just copy/past into notepad, and then save as a .xml file.

The syntax is shown when installing, it should be pretty self-explanatory. A note about sorting: It takes 1 second for every 4 items when you're sorting a container. This is simply due to the mud only processing 8 commands a second. And you can't do anything while it's sorting, unless you use the SendImmediate feature. So, if your container has 360 items in it, it's going to take a minute and a half for it to sort.

(Note: You don't have to be signed into Google to download/view the file. Just follow the link, and copy/paste into notepad, and save as a .xml file)

By the way, if anyone knows of a better way for me to make this available, I'd be happy to do that, too.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Madcatz   (10 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Tue 17 Nov 2009 02:47 PM (UTC)

requires = "4.40"

line...is that just arbitrary, or is it determined somehow? In other words, if I just change this line, will people with earlier versions be able to use it, assuming, of course, that I didn't use anything unique to the newer versions?
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #2 on Tue 17 Nov 2009 06:52 PM (UTC)
The "requires" line assumes the current version, since presumably that will work. However you can crank that back a bit depending on what features you use. The various function calls display which version they were introduced in when you get help on them.

Version 4.34 introduced miniwindows so you probably don't want to go earlier than that. Version 4.38 introduced the inbuilt SQLite3. Check out the "release notes" page to see if you might safely go back to version 4.39, 4.38 or so on.

Release notes:

http://www.gammon.com.au/scripts/showrelnote.php?productid=0

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

11,878 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]