[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  ROM
. -> [Folder]  Running the server
. . -> [Subject]  Levels help please?

Levels help please?

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Saint   (16 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Sat 16 Apr 2005 06:39 AM (UTC)
Alright, stock rom comes with something like 60 max level. I want to change that to 100. I know how to do it, Im just worried about the IMM thing. Players become an IMM when they hit level 50(?) or something. I want players to be able to level to 100, but not be Immortals. Any idea how I can fix that?
[Go to top] top

Posted by Robert Powell   Australia  (367 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Sat 16 Apr 2005 09:59 PM (UTC)
If you want more levels, set the MAX_LEVEL in merc.h to the number of levels for players, + the number of levels for Immortals,

#define IMPLEMENTOR		MAX_LEVEL
#define	CREATOR			(MAX_LEVEL - 1)
#define SUPREME			(MAX_LEVEL - 2)
#define DEITY			(MAX_LEVEL - 3)
#define GOD			(MAX_LEVEL - 4)
#define IMMORTAL		(MAX_LEVEL - 5)
#define DEMI			(MAX_LEVEL - 6)
#define ANGEL			(MAX_LEVEL - 7)
#define AVATAR			(MAX_LEVEL - 8)
#define HERO			LEVEL_HERO

#define MAX_LEVEL		   60

If max_level is 60, you have 10 levels of immortalship, if you want 100 player levels then you need MAX_LEVEL to be 110.

Just a guy having a bit of fun. Nothing more, nothing less, I do not need I WIN to feel validated.
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

9,940 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]