[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  Tips and tricks
. . -> [Subject]  Triggers and Aliases for Achaea/Aetolia

Triggers and Aliases for Achaea/Aetolia

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Hathcock   (49 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Fri 26 Mar 2004 08:47 AM (UTC)
I don't know if this is the right area for this, but I wanted to share what I have for triggers and aliases, for the use in the realms of Achaea and Aetolia. I need to know how I can post my plugin for it here, if that's possible. Anyone else, please feel free to share what you have aswell.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Poromenos   Greece  (1,037 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #1 on Fri 26 Mar 2004 03:16 PM (UTC)
You can open the plugin and paste it in here, but I don't know if it will let you post that large a message. The best thing to do is to upload it somewhere and post a link to it...

Vidi, Vici, Veni.
http://porocrom.poromenos.org/ Read it!
[Go to top] top

Posted by Shadowfyr   USA  (1,786 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #2 on Fri 26 Mar 2004 06:49 PM (UTC)
Hmm. Before you could have emailed it to Nick and asked him to post it. Not sure how you go about doing that now, since he changed the site format to use a reply form, instead of giving out the email address...

Maybe he should add a 'submission' place to upload plugins and stuff. It would mean he would need to scan everything onces for viruses, just to make sure we where not dealing with some total jerk, before posting them, but..
[Go to top] top

Posted by Hathcock   (49 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #3 on Fri 26 Mar 2004 11:15 PM (UTC)
Well, feel free to message me in realm and I'll send it to ya. Aetolia: Pythona
Achaea: Can't remember, will try and find it, I've made a newb, Natasi, so msg that for now.
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #4 on Sat 27 Mar 2004 12:53 AM (UTC)
I am trying to reduce spam so I don't post my email address any more, but I still have one. :)

I you use the support form I can always reply by email and then you can reply to that email.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,975 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #5 on Mon 12 Apr 2004 11:43 PM (UTC)
This rather extensive set of aliases has now been posted onto this site. The documentation and description is at Triggers and aliases, for the use in the realms of Achaea and Aetolia

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Rick   (1 post)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #6 on Thu 06 Jan 2005 04:14 PM (UTC)

Amended on Thu 06 Jan 2005 04:44 PM (UTC) by Rick

Hey everyone, i love aetolia, and i started to become a good fighter, but i lost my system a while ago, i was wondering if any of you can help me get a new one?. I would really appreciate it, and if anyone wouldnt mind sending me a system or some triggers that will work for aetolia just send it to richard_bell99@yahoo.com

THANKS
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

23,423 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]