[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  Suggestions
. . -> [Subject]  SqLite

SqLite

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by WillFa   USA  (525 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Mon 24 Nov 2008 04:43 PM (UTC)
Nick, you had posted previously that you were considering integrating/distributing SQLite into MC. Is this still being considered?

[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Wed 26 Nov 2008 04:27 AM (UTC)
Yes, I think that could be handy to have support incorporated. Would be simplest to simply support the Lua interface, as all that code is already written.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #2 on Sat 14 Feb 2009 03:13 AM (UTC)
See: http://www.gammon.com.au/forum/?id=9241

- Nick Gammon

[Go to top] top

Posted by WillFa   USA  (525 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Reply #3 on Sat 14 Feb 2009 03:21 AM (UTC)

Will I have any problems updating since I have the binary diff installed to fix the miniwindow arrangement issue?

simple fix would be to just delete the exe before running the install, right?

Oh, and when can we (read: I) get our greedy little hands on it? :)

Thanks as always Nick
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #4 on Sat 14 Feb 2009 03:48 AM (UTC)
No, this release will be a full version - just replace it. Soon, I think, it has been a few months now. Mind you, I regard that as a feature. MUSHclient is stable enough that it doesn't need weekly bugfix releases.

- Nick Gammon

[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

14,092 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]