[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  Perlscript
. . -> [Subject]  Monk PerlScript

Monk PerlScript

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by DavidMB13   (16 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Sat 21 Apr 2007 09:45 PM (UTC)
I have a script here that I'm going to post. I must explain first that in this certain game there is something called monk combos. So.. for example, you type fight hp mp lp mp hp lp..

lp = low punch
mp = mid punch
hp = high punch
bl = block
lk - low kick
mk - mid kick
hk - high kick
sw- sweep kick

Now this script is set up to find certain combinations - which are basically special combos taht do extra damage when you fight the exact combination of kicks and punches.. I'd like to post the entire script here, because I really don't know how to use it. If someone could tell me the syntax or commands to use, I would really appreciate it.

An example combo would be:

fight lp hk mp
fight hp hp mp mp bl bl

so its 'fight' and then any kick or punch command in any order.

If you would please just post you e-mail so I can send it to you, I would really appreciate it since I cannot post it here. Thanks for all your help.

Again, if anyone knows anything about these scripts, post your email.

[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

10,481 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]