[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  MUSHclient
. -> [Folder]  General
. . -> [Subject]  Access Issues

Access Issues

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Silveyr   (3 posts)  [Biography] bio
Date Tue 18 Oct 2011 12:12 AM (UTC)
Hi recently I installed mushclient on my windows 7 computer and I started to use it. However, I've discovered that the log files and the world files I've saved have little locked symbols on them. When I physically go to the file location they don't exist. When I run mushclient as a administrator, they don't exist. When I go to logging and select browse for automatic logging, I can see them but if I right click to open them it tells me that that path doesn't exist although each of the log files have sizes. Can someone please help me work out how to access these things?

Thank you
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #1 on Tue 18 Oct 2011 12:27 AM (UTC)
Alright so I managed to find them under user/user/appdata/local/virtualstore/programfiles(x86)/mushclient but it seems that everything I save and do on mushclient now is in that appdata file and every new log file or whatever I make goes there too. Is there a way to get mushclient to start writing back in the actual mushclient folder?
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #2 on Tue 18 Oct 2011 12:44 AM (UTC)
Template:post=9842 Please see the forum thread: http://gammon.com.au/forum/?id=9842.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

Date Reply #3 on Tue 18 Oct 2011 02:09 AM (UTC)
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

10,334 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]